Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: MIB Cargo Outfit BIN

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Melissa*Olivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post


  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Whoa, bought already! [img]eek.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    DollDetective
    Guest DollDetective's Avatar

    Post

    Wow that was a great price! Luckily I have it, I love that outfit too! I bought it last year in a bundle of the camping clothes!

  4. #4
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar

    Post

    WOW!! I wonder who bought it??

  5. #5
    Inactive Member bethmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This seller has some very nice things.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member DaisyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    646
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love that outfit so much, I have two! I think it's one of the best and most versatile outfits AG has ever made. The pieces just go so well with so many other things. It's also the kind of thing we wear here in the NW, so I consider it the official uniform of Oregon! LOL [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •